Pinterest is an App for your smartphone in which you will find your friends and contacts sharing all kinds of pictures, also known as pins, now easily accessible through your Internet connection. Thanks to this application, you will perform the usual actions in your iPhone or Android smartphone as if you were on your desktop or laptop computer with a simple download.
For those beginner users who don’t know Pinterest, it is a wide social network in which you own a pinboard, shown as a virtual board as in any other social networks, to upload and display images you create from any kind of device. This allows you to share your photographs with your followers and the world an immediate way. Additionally, videos can also be shared on the social network in order to increase the content’s variety. The pictures you publish on this online platform will be under a Creative Commons free license, a clear sign that your work is respected.
The App for mobile devices includes the most used features of the online version. With this, you can use the bookmarks you create with your favorite images, check your pinboard with the latest updates, and even repin or share the content you love, for sharing it with those who are following your profile.
How to use
In order to start using Pinterest on your smartphone, you will be required to have an account with the service. Once you have synchronized your account with your device, the use of this software is really simple and intuitive. Tapping on the photos allows zooming in to see their real size. Navigation through the different menus and settings is done by swiping on the screen.
Each new pin will be tagged with a different category in order to be sorted correctly and easily accessible for those users that are looking for a particular type of image. Amongst these pictures, you will find from Do It Yourself (DIYs) or how-tos, to lifehacks, daily-life advice and redesigns or home remodels. Check out the high number of categories Pinterest offers its users.
Pinterest has been one of the largest-growing social networks lately and has a great community
Pinterest has been one of the largest-growing social networks lately, and looking at its activity on users’ pinboards we can determine that it has a robust and very active community with many different likes. Sharing pictures or screenshots may be faster than other Pinterest-like networks, paying special attention to the time you spend by uploading a new pin.
Pinterest 3.3.3 Features
Check the main features of Pinterest App for your mobile device:
- Instant pin access from anywhere just connecting from your smartphone with an interface especially designed for making the most of your device
- Upload content straight from your device’s camera without having to pass any kind of filter
- Capture and share your world immediately and get ideas from other users and particular categories such as cook, fitness, adventures or architecture, besides the DIY and popular lifehacks
- Active recommendations according to your interests and users you are following at the moment
- Perform the usual actions just as if you were using the desktop online version
In case you want more information about the service before the download, be free to check the official website.
Check the minimum specifications for your mobile device to run Pinterest:
- Operating System: Android, iOS 6.0 or later
- Space on device: 31.2MB Free space for the download